1. Can I choose which organization I want to send my money to?
Unfortunately, no. We have agreements and contracts with all of the organizations that are listed under Our Contributions, and cannot specify according to customer preference.
2. What kinds of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. We do not accept American Express, Discover, check or cash at this time.
3. Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel or change your order once it has been placed.
4. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping varies on the product and will be given at the time of checkout.
5. Should I order the same size I usually wear?
Yes. All of our apparel is true to size. It is important to note that Woman’s tees are generally fitted and therefore tighter than a standard tee but will run the same size.
6. What is your exchange/return policy?
We would be happy to exchange or return a product for you, please check out the returns page.
7. Can I return an item for refund?
Yes. We will refund your money in the same manner with was received. If you pay with Visa, when the return is receive in our office, a credit will be processed on your Visa.
8. How do I return my item for refund?
Please refer to the return policy.
9. Do I pay for shipping in order to return/exchange an item?
You are responsible for paying for shipping in order to return and exchange and should consider placing insurance and the product, as we cannot be held responsible for any lost, broken or stolen merchandise.
10. Which method of shipping should I use to return/exchange?
Whichever you prefer.
11. Will I know when my order is being processed when I have exchanged/returned?
You should wait 14 business days and you should receive an email to inform you when your product is on its way to you.
12. What if I was shipped the wrong product?
Contact us and we will gladly correct our mistake.
13. Can I find Live It Everyday in stores?
As of right now, Live It Everyday is strictly an online store. If this changes in the future, we will post it and let you know.
14. Where is your apparel made and does it follow manufacturing standards?
Our apparel is manufactured in the United States and follows all standards. The manufacturers we are currently working with are:
Alstyle Apparel & Activewear